Total Pageviews

Sunday 16 December 2012

Zotero and Mendeley

Zotero

I would love to tell you about Zotero but I can't. I'll tell you why:

1: I don't have permissions to download the program.
2: The videos on Zotero's website don't work.

I'm not impressed Zotero. If I was a user in need of a referencing program and I encountered this problem I'd go somewhere else, somewhere like...

Mendeley

I like Mendeley, I couldn't download it because of permissions but at least the videos about it worked and I was very impressed. I particularly like the way you can just drag and drop PDFs into the program and it organises them in a snap. This looks like a very useful program and if I had need of such a thing I would defiantly give it a shot.

This is would indubitably be useful to many of our student users with essays to write and for people writing papers for journals. I would certainly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment