Total Pageviews

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Where Eagles Slideshare


Shapes from lemons667

First time I've used Slideshare and I can say its pretty good. I've shared the slide show I made for this task. As you can see its an in depth mathematical essay that redefines the field. Very easy and quick to upload.

I found the presentation below while looking around. I have read it and it might have some good ideas but at 75 pages long and with no narrative to join up the points made its a bit impenetrable.


Getting in the Flow! : How libraries can adapt to changing users and environments from Guus van den Brekel

This demonstrates the downside to slideshare, while you may have a fantastic presentation (see first example) it may not be a lot of use if it can't stand on its own (see second example)

No comments:

Post a Comment